1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Others Online Booking System

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by letzblaze, Dec 8, 2009.

1. letzblaze

letzblaze New Member

Hi

i have just installed a Food online template from the list of free templates.

there is a online booking on the main page that i want to use for my restaurant booking.

could some one please guide me on how to make the online booking system work?

thank you in advace.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

to make the on-line booking work in terms of coding would cost you big bucks to make and maintain.
    your best bet would be to host that part on-line with another server that provides that service. search for restaurant reservation script or restaurant booking script on line.
    please do not double post it only makes the moderators and members mad as your time is no more important that anyone else.

3. Templateo

Templateo New Member

You can also use some CMS system, which offers such a feature, maybe Joomla or WordPress will have such a plugin. I would recommend IzzyWebsite, it's not free however there is "reservation form" module included, which I believe can be used for your needs. If you need specific custom forms - there is also "Form Builder" module, which is drag & drop and very easy.

It's also easy to convert a template to Izzy, unlike Joomla or WordPress it's just 1 html file to modify with few tags, what is great