1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

News update

Discussion in 'News' started by Mimoun, Dec 3, 2006.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

A new template a day

Sorry, I could not add a new template every day for the past 20 days I had some business I needed to get done first.

We will be adding a new template per day from now on.
    I will be placing some templates in a buffer so we will never run out of new templates and you will always have at least 1 new template a day.

We still have more than 100 template designs which just need to be coded and we got a new coder on our team so it will go much faster now.

Requests

As for the request I will do by best to give everyone a reply as soon as possible. We will be able to design a lot more templates now but I don't think we can do them all. Make sure to supply all the information we need with your request which will get your template done much faster.

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Great news! :)

3. xdrive

xdrive Banned

mimoun whats your new website you were working on PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS IS THE 50 MILLION TIME I HAVE ASKED.

4. Mimoun

The new website I'm working on is not ready yet the domain name is sitemark.com
    If all goes well the first prototype will be online in 3 months.

5. xdrive

xdrive Banned

whats the site about?

6. Mimoun

I can't give any details away about the website right know, but you will know all about it soon.

7. lildjrich

lildjrich New Member

That's great news!
    A lot more Templates will get done!
    Just like anyone else on this site, we will appreciate this greatly!

8. djwilson

djwilson New Member

why have they stopped?