1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites New Wallpaper Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by afg89, Apr 13, 2007.

1. afg89

afg89 Banned

Hey Guys,

As i post before for review my website " http://pspwall.freehostia.com/"

It as been Changed. Now i am using a cool design if someone can review it and tell me what to edit.

Thank AFG89
    P.S: It's Under Construction

2. BoatBird

BoatBird New Member

Right... Opera 9.10 on Windows XP Pro, broadband connection.

Pictures very slow to load- especially the banner and the snapshot of the hottest paper (Las Vegas??) I appreciate the site is graphics heavy though by the very name and description of it! But I don't really see what Tom Clancy's so-and-so has got to do with your site! Where's the site name???

The categories of the papers do not stand out on the dark blue background- maybe change the black text to light grey or a light blue?

Same kind of thing again- the category totals bar isn't very readable- change the text colour?

You have used orange for the rollover buttons across the top of the page but it doesn't appear anywhere else- maybe change to blue or change one of the other text colours to match. Its a little lonely....

I checked the link to the latest additions- why the picture of the car? It doesn't explain anything????

Good design but it just needs a couple of tweaks IMHO!

3. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

AOL Explorer | DSL | Windows XP

Everything loads pretty quick... quick images, styles, etc. Only problem I have is that the like wallpaper search area, and Wallpaper image isn't very read able.

BoatBird--
    The picture of a car, and those header images are a rotating image, probably using JavaScript or something.