1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites New Site Concept: Adcubes

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by dck7777, Jul 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dck7777

dck7777 New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I wanted to share a new website and a new idea with everyone. I am working with a team and we made a site that sells something called 'AdCubes,' an advertising space that increases by $1 each time someone buys it. We have already sold 10 cubes, and they are delivering clicks at about 1 cent per click.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/adcubes
    Our idea is that as the interest to this site increases, the ad sales will increase, the traffic will increase, and the price of ads will increase. Because the ads are more and more expensive, people will come back often because they are curious how the site is doing. If the media picks it up, the price of the ads can skyrocket.
    Anyways, I wanted to share about the idea. I think it is very novel, and I hope that you guys can take a look and offer constructive feedback if you would like.
    Benjamin

2. vareside

vareside New Member

This is a great and very different idea. You may can involve more websites into your project, that may increase this ad form more ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.