1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply New Football Club Badge

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by Tracey78, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Tracey78

Tracey78 New Member

Hi we are setting up a new football club this year, and I could do with some help on how to design a badge for it we are hoping to be called Erewash F.C if anyone could help me
    Kind Regards

Tracey

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Please follow the Do's & Dont's found HERE and we'll be happy to help you out with a new badge design Tracey.

CP

3. Tracey78

Tracey78 New Member

--------------------
    1) What is the exact name you would like in your logo?
    If you can help us,What we would like is for it to say Erewash F.C please is for a football club that we are setting up for a group of 10 year olds this year 2014 we live in the UK.

2) What is your website address (ex: http:/site .com/; Site Name)?
    At the minute we have no website I'm sorry but once we do we would also use the logo for too thank you

3) Description of your website or business:
    We are a group of parents that all we would like to do is to help our children and any other child that wants to learn the sport of football which they enjoy playing as a group and each child is equal.

4) Search the Internet for any logos/designs on the web that you feel convey
    the style you are looking for?
    As this is for our football team that is new all I can give you is in words how we picture it I'm sorry if I'm not much help
    Maybe if it can be done a nice shield shape as the outline with maybe a swag that has the words Erewash F.C in it then somewhere EST 2014 and then I'm stuck, again I'm sorry, if you could think of anything to tie it all together to help us we would really appreciate you help and input thank you.

5) Requested size of your logo:
    We would like the logo to go on to our football shirts and other items of clothing that we need size 8cm wide by 10cm long there a bouts and also once we have a website go on there too if possible thank you

6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free)
    I'm sorry we do not have any images or photos with this all being new

7) What logo styles do you like (text only, image only, text and image, etc.)?
    Text and image please would be nice.

8) What colors do you want to see in your logo?
    All that matters is that a child who is colourblind can see them please

9) What colors do you NOT want to see in your logo?
    Red, Blue or Green as they are the main colours that a person who is colourblind gets mixed up with thank you

10) Describe the target audience for your logo
    Children age 10 years old and be able to move along with them each year as they get older, eye catching but we have to bare in mind that 1 child is colourblind so he would need to see it thank you.

11) What are the top 3 things you would like to communicate through your logo?
    Top 3 things would be: 1) who we are Erewash F.C
    2) something to do with football
    3) eye catching

12) Where will your logo be used (print, website, etc.)?
    It will get embroidered onto football shirts, printed onto hats, coats, hoodies etc
    once we get a website set up it will go on there and also to use as a watermark for us sending out letters that's if it can be done thank you

13) Do you have other info or links you want to share?
    Please feel free to comment on anything else that you would like your logo to have if it has
    not been mentioned above.

14) Finally we need is there a style font you prefer, please let us know.
    Just so that children can read it please

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with me over this matter and please let me know as to where I can help others

Remember - Take time to answer all the questions the best you can, communicate as much information as you can, be descriptive because if not, then maybe you are just excited about having a graphic made and you are not ready for one, which ends up waisting everyone's time. Think of it this way - Your ability to create graphics is nil whereas our abilities to read minds does not exist.
    Finally Don't forget #1 of The DO's Above.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you.

4. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

not a whole lot of info.

erewashfc.jpg

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @Tracey78,

I'm following up on any logo requests that we may inadvertently have missed. If you would still like to have this logo designed, please reply to this post. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this post.

If your logo requirements have changed, please feel free to make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)