1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Need WEB HTML developer for on-going need

Discussion in 'Post Jobs' started by champion510, Feb 8, 2009.

1. champion510

champion510 New Member

I'm a experienced Web developer. I often take more work than I can handle which puts me bit into difficult situation. I also have full time job, school and other obligations but at the same time I commit to my clients and always deliver in the time that I have promised.

With that being said, I have this project which I could use help off someone.
    please post up and private msg me if you can help out.

Project is pretty simple. re-design of the site and facelift. all the content is there .. new template/background is already done.
    Some one just has to do creative work to plug-in all the right information in right place.

Please help if you are looking for quick buck and can help me with this project then I can share more details on this project.

thanks

2. webxpert

webxpert New Member

Web Designer

Hi,
    I am a web designer and works on freelance. I can help you in HTML table less layout designing. Contact me : hnf786@gmail.com
    or my mobile no. 9015331076.
    Thanks

WebXpert

3. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

I am a PM for a web development firm.
    If you need a hand swing by my site and drop me a line.......