1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Customization Need unique Wordpress Theme for my website ASAP

Discussion in 'General' started by freestuffonline, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys. Hope everyone is well. I really want to change my theme for my freebies wordpress website to a unique one that have a "grab this now" button(so that I can insert an aff link or link to the freebie) on each post(exclude article section). The thing is I don't have a big budget. So I can only pay below $50 to the designer who can help me out. I need a unique theme+design something like latestfreestuff[dot]co[dot]uk or magicfreebiesuk[dot]co[dot]uk that comes with articles section + "grab this now" button to add link to the freebies + cool header + fast loading and seo optimized. Can someone help please.

*please change [dot] to . Thank you.

2. Anyone?? Please..

3. bump........

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

The problem here is that you want it to be unique and cheap. That is going to be hard or even impossible.
    Drop the unique requirement and I'm sure you will increase your chances of getting help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.