1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed need template for CoD2?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by hepek, Oct 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hepek

hepek New Member

Hi
    I need template for Call of Duty 2 clan - Clan Partizani -

this is amateur web site I already made in Yahoo page builder

http://www.clan-partizani.tk

and it is hosted on geocities
    now we are trying to move site on tripod with keping same url address
    basicly to upload new site on tripod

colours:
    background: black
    letters and evrything else on site: red and gold/yellow

I have many graphics in .jpg. or gif format which can be used and as you can see on this site I did there is clan logo. and I can create graphics, at least many of them

for me even this games template from your pack looks good, just with some rearagemants

I do not know did I provided enough information but If something is needed here is my email: hepek071@hotmail.com

thanks and cheers

PS

forum is great

2. hepek

hepek New Member

any feetback, plese?!

any response, please, what is status of my request?

thanks

3. hepek

hepek New Member

4. crazy

crazy New Member

5. Thau

Thau New Member

That is illegal to change another persons design to your own, while they're having copyrighted, anyways when you download a template from www.clantemplates.com you accept a agreement with not removing theire names mate, please change it asap, you made a big mistake if they figure it out ;)

6. robespierre

robespierre New Member

Obriši to! Odmah su nam srušili stranicu, ti da se napraviš važan, pa napravi glupost! :mad:

7. crazyman

crazyman New Member

hej omg tvuj web je shitovej kamo

8. hepek

hepek New Member

drug ako mozes pomoc onda pomozi
    al ne seri bez veze

9. hepek

hepek New Member

this forum sucks!

this site sucks:mad:

at least it would be nice that you tell me that my request is canceled

10. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Sorry about that we get a lot of requests and we have been very busy.

Answer the following questions which will make the design process of your free website template easier for our web designers:

1) What is your website address?
    2) Description of your website:
    3) List 3 template designs on FWT you really like:
    4) List 3 websites which you think look great ( doesn't need to be similar to your site):
    5) List 3 similar websites:
    6) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the template ( only copyright free ones )?
    7) Any colors you prefer?

Use the numbers and questions in your answer reply this makes it easier for us to handle all the requests.

11. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi hepek,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.