1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed need some help with "space art" website

Discussion in 'Archived' started by timh, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timh

timh New Member

Hi,
    My website www.myspaceart.com needs a face lift. I'm hoping someone can help me biuld a newer, slicker flash or swish site.

The site currently has about 30 pictures on it and I need to add about 50 more.

A few things to know:

1. my paintings vary in size and shape. the smallest is 8"x11" and the
    largest is 24" by 50"
    2. I have about a 100 currently and I'm quite prolific - so adding in the
    future has to be easy and probably load the pics dynamically to keep the movie size down.
    3. I would like to have a zoom feature as some have awesome details.
    4. I would like to have the ability to add a little text such as title, size and maybe a description.

a sample of what I'm thinking about can be found at http://www.myspaceart.com/movie8.html
    I was able to make this with swish, but I do not have the skills to make it dynamic. If I were to continue with what I have already it would take me 20 years to repeat this for 100 paintings plus!!!

another idea would be to have sliding thumbnails at the bottom and then the picture zooms when you click it.

thanks in advance...

Tim

2. Coolio10

Coolio10 Graphics Designer

I dont think Mimoun does flash yet. but maybe in the future.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.