1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites need help!

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by daveschaub, Jul 13, 2009.

1. daveschaub

daveschaub New Member

Hello guys, I need help on customizing my website.
    It seems so simple and unconvincing. I would like you
    to give me suggestions on the improvement of my website.
    Please have a visit at my website below and let me know
    your suggestions.
    Thank you very much.

2. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

This should be in the website review area. But any way your colors are to bright and the orange text is hard to read.
    I can see on the other pages you know how to use tables .So maybe downsize the thumbnails to about 80x80 and combine the tables on the main page so they see the good stuff right away. Lighten up the background to maybe a light tan or blue and the uss css to ad a background image in the tables something that fades from one color to another. with css you can have the background image load only once in a table like a row across the top so it wont tile it looks cool that way as it fades out. I always liked the dark black background but I find my sites have done much better with the light background. I love the header image though it looks very nice

3. bmcoll3278

bmcoll3278 New Member

I wont say I am a pro but if you need any help I will do what I can. Hope this helps and please keep in mind I am not trying to be negative just help.