1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Need help with slices

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by Socks, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Socks

Socks New Member

Hi, I just downloaded the https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/callofduty2/

I have some questions and concerns regarding the download.

I do have adobe photoshop/Dreamweaver. I am new to html/css/slices and really need help figuring out the coding behind it.

I need the post titles to be able to expand without a scroll bar and make the images stay fixed around it

I Tried slicing the document, but found unsucessful results in regard to wanting to keep the post title repeatable. It moved all the images around it Any suggestions? I have a feeling i'm doing the slices wrong

My concern is i've done alot of editing to that file and was wanting to make sure it's ok to do that and still use it.

I appricate the feedback.

2. Socks

Socks New Member

nvm

I made my own template for now and am going to try and work with that, thanks for reading though.

3. user1m

user1m New Member

Help Help

I have a site on freewebs that i want to use but I don't know how to use an FTP file program. How do u use filezilla dose any1 kno????? plz help