1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design Need Help: Creat own Template

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by wHat?, Jan 20, 2006.

1. wHat?

wHat? New Member

Hello,

i want to create a own clan page, but i dont know how to make a template can somebody help me out?

i dont want a template from you, i want to make a own template but i dont know how.... are there maybe some programs or something like this?

greetz Sascha

2. SympliG0th

SympliG0th New Member

There are quite a few programs out there, it all depends on your coding savvy depends on where ya go. I'm a dreamweaver fan but I've seen alot of good work come out of front page too which is a bit more user friendly

Both programs come with basic template layouts that you can customize to look the way you want.

3. Masta

Masta New Member

well the programs i use is...photoshop templates always cool :Dfireworks images helpout a good dreamweaver site as well as photoshop frontpage great for coding when ur finishing up.Flash MX pages are fun to make intro's sweet banners and stuff. i recommend those programs, my friend @ r-fh is a photoshop fan he makes his templates off photoshop and sells them to template monster for about $120

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Cant go wrong with Dreamweaver and Photoshop

5. habitatxskate

habitatxskate New Member

I like to use photoshop for editing pictures, and frontpage for coding and putting it all together. As for moving intros i like to use flash which can be annoying. Although, i've tried using fireworks, but i usually get confused and give up. your best bet would be photoshop and frontpage for simplicity

6. JoshAngel

JoshAngel New Member

Or you could do what i do, do it all in notepad :p thats how i made my website, and guess what....it's free!

7. weldone

weldone New Member

Hi – I’m trying to design a layout in Dreamweaver using tables and cells however when ever I preview it in a browser boing ! Everything gets shifted and when I expand to full screen boing! boing ! It’s even more off.. Is there a setting I’m missing? Any help is greatly appreciated, I’m really only doing simple pages, quite often layed out in Photoshop (is that a good idea) anywho I’m really hoping to avoid learning any code...

8. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

If your new to webdesign I advise you ot to make the sites in photoshop. It i fairly difficult to code templates from photoshop in html for webpages.

Your tables may be going boing because you have set them to a certan percentage so when you increase your screen size the tables expand aswell. Try setting them to a set size by using say instead of 100% make it 600pixels. That way its a fixed size and wont change.

If you dont want to learn any coding them Dreamweaver anf Frontpage are great. Just set the site up in design veiw.

9. Dpower20

Dpower20 New Member

I'd use Dreamweaver its pretty easy to understand and use

10. jobu

jobu New Member