1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Need ADVICE on personal site that just went live.

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by schotzy13, Apr 22, 2009.

1. schotzy13

schotzy13 New Member

:eek:I recently decided to build my own website and found out it was a little more than "copy and paste" a saved jpeg or word document....I have spent numerous hours resulting in much frustration!!

As a media consultant in advertising sales, I intend to build my site live so clients can watch as it progresses. So, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm really spinning my wheels and now it's come to the point where I'll spend an hour here and there on a certain aspect that ends up either not downloading correctly or the wrong program.

You can view it in its current condition at:

2. deyounggerry

deyounggerry New Member

You must be frustrated. You didn't leave a link so People can find it. I too just built a website so know what frustration is. Hang in there and it gets easier as you learn. I have spent thousands of hours and still have frustrations but also get a lot of gratification.