1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Need a template for an internet radio station playing video game music

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by VRN, Aug 24, 2005.

1. VRN

VRN New Member

I was wondering If you could design a template for an internet radio station, which plays video game soundtracks, remixes, e.t.c.... On my current website, visitors are able to donate if they want to. My current website is www.freewebtown.com/variafm I'd appreciate it if you had the time to help me :). If possible it would be great if the template could suit a anime internet TV station i'm planning to start, but if thats asking too much then don't worry about it. Thanks for reading my request!! :)
    Also thanks to coolio for the logo he/she did for me.

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

We will try to make an internet radio station template for you.
    Some else also requested a template like this before and I will soon start to design the template. You can see the progress of the template on the request list number of the request is 34.

3. VRN

VRN New Member

Thanks a lot

4. Mimoun

Your template is almost ready.
    Here is a screen shot:

[​IMG]

Do you like it or not?

5. VRN

VRN New Member

Yeah I like It, Thanks

6. Mimoun

I almost forgot to tell you that the template is ready and you can download it now.

7. VRN

VRN New Member

Thanks, sorry to ask, but how would I change the colours add a logo etc? I've tried changing the background in photoshop & image ready, but I get no change when I preview it in Frontpage.

8. Mimoun

The Photoshop file (.psd) doesn't get used when viewing your website.
    The images/logos that get used by your HTML file can be found in the images folder. In this folder you will find different images with a .jpg or .gif extension.

The psd file is the source file of the template you can use it to edit the colors, text or photos of the images.
    Ones you have changed it you need to save it as jpg or gif and replace the part you changed in the images folder.
    Remember to give it the same name and same dimensions as the old image.

9. VRN

VRN New Member

Thanks for the advice, and thanks again for the template.

10. VRN

VRN New Member

Sorry again. I changed the colours on the PSD file, and attempted to make them the same size as the originals in the images folder, but when I save them in the correct size, the template doesnt look right anymore.

11. Mimoun

Put your edited psd file in a zip file and post it here as an attachment and I will see what I can do for you.

12. VRN

VRN New Member

Much Appreciated

Thank you again, Mimoun. I really appreciate this, heres the modified PSD File:

Attached Files: