1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Need A Sig

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by Dizzie92, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzie92

Dizzie92 New Member

High everyone, Thanks for even looking at this thread =D . What I would like is signature. Im unsure of the best dimmensions for sigs but I kno that what Im using it for it can be a max of 599px by 50px.

I would like the background to be this, only stretched out into the normal sig size.

[​IMG]

In the middle I would like a quote in white text with a blue neon trim, the font kinda shredded if you get that lol. I would like the quote to read "I substitute your reality for my own" with the quotes in the text. I would like it to be dead center and take up the whole middle. Then in the bottom right corner, the same text as the quote, same font and white to say Dizzie1992 (not Dizzie92) I want it to be a bit smaller.

I would also like this edit also:

[​IMG]

I would like it to say Dizzie going along the side with the black trim, in black, thrashed kinda font.

If anybody could do this for me, I would be VERY VERY VERY gratefull!! I would be more then happy to give credit to you in my sig, under the sig put your website/blog/myspace/whatever, so if your not busy and willing to help me, send me a message. Thanks everyone!

2. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

Here's the Dizzie logo/avatar at least. I'll let you resize it as you need to.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.