1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Need a radio talk show template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by rosweed, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosweed

rosweed New Member

I am looking for something kind of edgy for a comedy based national radio talk show. I DO NOT want the typical corporate looking generic website. Maybe something like http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/live/ but not as cluttered and not as goth looking.

The requirements are room for the host's photo and the show logo. The show logo is black and white and uses the earwig font. The host's photo is also black and white. The body should be almost like a blog without the trackbacks, pings, comments etc., but should be easily updatable by me. There will be links for a merchandise page, an interesting links page, an about page with staff photos and maybe a page of audio clips and video.

The demographic of the show is primarily male 25 - 49 years old.

If I choose a template I want to be able to have the sole rights to its use.

Please e-mail me at rosweed at yahoo.com if you have any questions or a great design for me.

Thanks!

2. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I can't give you exclusive rights to the usage of a template we design for free.
    If we make a template the whole community of this website will have the right to use the same template.

It's impossible to make a free and unique template at the same time it's one or the other.
    If you want us to make a unique template we can do this for you a very low price of $147 per unique and custom made template.

3. rosweed

rosweed New Member

OK. $147 sounds like a very fair price. How do we get started?

4. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

I will send you an e-mail with all the info on monday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.