1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Need a new logo. Original may have been posted incorrectly.

Discussion in 'Archived' started by artoledo, Apr 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artoledo

artoledo New Member

I am a graphic designer but I am having trouble coming up with a new logo for my company. My wife and I just started our photography business and are in dire need of a new logo. Our current logo is very urban and if anyone knows, photography logos are generally very subtle and elegant. I dont have time to create a new one because I have a 8-5 job and photoshoots take up alot of my time. I hope you guys can help us out.

1)
    www.shutterboxphotography.com

2) We are a photography company specializing in all kinds of photography.

3) I dont have a specific logo I like but something with fading boxes and maybe a camera lens? It doesnt have to be complicated.

4) If the logo could be a .ai or .psd file it would be great. that way I can customize the opacity and lay it over photos.

5)I dont have any specific photos but some pictures on my site have my urban logo for you to look at.

6) Colors are generally not important.

Thanks in advance for your hard work and dedication to helping people out. I hope to contribute to this site as much as I can inbetween work. I can also contribute my photography to the site and anyone who might need something in specific.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.