1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a football crest!

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by DD1995, Oct 27, 2015.

1. DD1995

DD1995 New Member

Hi I need a football crest designed to look identical/similar to the one I've attached. Sorry for the poor picture but It's the only one I could find online. The colours I need are black and white and must include a picture/outline of a fox and include the name 'Brache Sparta Football Club' or F.C for short. A circular badge would be a bonus. If you have any other designs I would love to see them.

Attached Files:

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

From what Wikipedia writes about the team, they seem to have had a rocky run since their start in 1960.
    What's happening now that you need a remake?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  3. DD1995

DD1995 New Member

The main reason is that a guy from work said that the team might me coming back next year as a Sunday league team again. Would be nice to have a proper crest. A minor reason is for this year's Football Manager game. I wanted to create them in the game but they have no crest. Sounds stupid I know lolol