1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Need a Football Club Badge

Discussion in 'Archived' started by ParmvirSingh, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

View attachment 4339 Hi,

I, along with a couple of my friends, have recently started a Football Club for Youth, with the objective of bringing communities together through the power of football.

I have been looking to design a Club badge which we can place on our kits and use as our logo (for website, banners, leaflets, etc.) so would need to be high res. It needs to contain the Blue symbol below (Khanda - but doesn't have to be 3d like the symbol below) and the writing required is 'Singh Sabha Reading FC' (fonts and styles are up to you).

Our kit colour is yellow and dark blue (these is our kit colours. For the logo, these are the colours I would like to use, but you can add another colour which goes if you feel it works.

Finally an image has been attached of the type of logo designs we would like to go for, so something similar would be great. The King's Punjab is the one that is preferred.

Many Thanks for the help in advance!

Attached Files:

2. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

3. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

There are millions of yellow and 'dark' blue shades out there! Can't find an example on your website. Are the shirts striped or in one colour with a contrasting trim.
    This helps us design a crest with colours that wont blend in and dissapear into the shirt's background colour.

By the way, good to see you're contributing to the forum. ;)

4. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Here is the kit and colour that we have:

Hope it helps

Attached Files:

5. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Also, the logo can be different colours, the options we have are:

orange, yellow (even gold), blue, black, white.

Any shade of them, what ever looks good, but don't realy want to go outside these colours.

Thanks

6. 1970Forest

1970Forest Moderator Staff Member

Hi ParmvirSingh

I have done a quick tester, but in a different style to which you have requested, but thought it would give you an extra option.

I have made the back ground the same yellow as your kit so you can see how it looks.

Attached Files:

7. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Thank you for your design, like you said, it gives us another option, which I will show the other members and see what they think.

Personally I don't mind if the badge stands out from the kit a little (like the dutch badge on their new kit). Lets see if there are other options.

Many Thanks for your help so far.

8. modman

modman VIP Member

9. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Modman, thank you for your help. I like it, but its missing 'Singh' from the name.

The Clubs name is 'Singh Sabha Reading FC'

Thanks

10. modman

modman VIP Member

11. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Ok great, Thanks.

I will send this logo to the others and get some feedback. Just to find out, what image quality can you get it upto?

12. modman

modman VIP Member

anything you want i should imagine.

13. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

ok thats great. thanks for your help so far

14. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Hi, just got some feedback and they were wondering if the logo writing and other things could be in dark navy blue (like the football kit) instead of black?

15. modman

modman VIP Member

16. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Thanks for that modman, we are meeting tonight to make sure everyone is happen with the logo.

I will see what everyone says and get back to you in regards to getting a high res. image.

Many Thanks

17. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Sorry modman, one final thing, on the logo, can you put 'Est. 2010' instead of just the 2010 that there currently is?

Many Thanks

18. modman

modman VIP Member

EST.2010 added

19. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Thank you :D

20. ParmvirSingh

ParmvirSingh New Member

Hi modman, so far everyone is very happy with the logo, how do I get a high res image, which we can use for publications, etc.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.