1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Need A DJ Logo

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Quakk, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quakk

Quakk New Member

I need a DJ Logo for habbo hotel if most of you know it can you guys throw up somthing to make a DJ Banner ? ty

2. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

DJ banner or DJ logo? They aren't the same.

Also, you didn't specify what test should be on the logo. I just went for it.

One has a background, the other is transparent (you can resize them via any image editor to suit your needs). Let me know if something needs to be changed.

Attached Files:

3. israeleet

israeleet New Member

Hello!

Hi guys my name is David and I just started DJing and I was wondering if there is anyone that could help me with a DJ logo like the one above. I would be very thankful if anyone could help. My preference is that the logo should say
    DJ Israeleet whereas "Israe" has a Blue glow and that "eet" has a white glow. The left over "l" that joins Israe and eet should be glowing half white half blue and this whole thing if possible could be over a black background.

Please help me out guys! I would really appreciate! Thanks again!

David

4. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.