1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

CSS Navigation Bars Screwed Up: HELP!

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by Judia, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Judia

Judia New Member

HELP!!!

I've tried EVERYTHING. NOTHING is working to edit this template! I don't want the white spacesbetween the top navbar, menu navbar and the header.
    Here is the url to the screeen shot of what I'm talking about: http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3371/71294983.png
    I'm not sure what I did wrong...
    Please help me????
    What did I do wrong???
    (It's the two-column.css template...that I'm working on right now.)

Attached Files:

2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

I'm not too cluey when it comes to altering these templates but I have played around with the CSS files to see what changes I can make.
    Best way of finding what text changes what is go into your 2 column CSS Document file and replace instances of colour #ffffff (white-which you want out from around the nav area ). Replace with a colour not in your template so you can work out what parts change what colours.
    When you work out the area you want changed, replace with either the blue (#009CE7) or the green (#7AC432) of your header.
    **Don't forget to save the file and refresh your browser to see the resulting changes.

I'm sure someone here can give you an instant 'fix' to your problem but isn't it more fun trying to solve the thing yourself? :)

Cheers
    CP

3. Judia

Judia New Member

I've tried everything.

4. rosalesemil

rosalesemil New Member

Try digging a bit dipper.
    CSS this time is not the hard to understand specially if its full CSS.