1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites My Website..

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by dj.wildman, Sep 3, 2007.

1. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

Well I am not the best template builder in the world.. But i think i have done well.. here is my website http://www.wqkb.com let me know what you think we have a contact page drop us an email.. (CONNOR) Thanks for all your hard work. and i posted a question on free service's for you and your team.. Thank's again.........

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Nice work, looking good!

3. charms1

charms1 New Member

Dear Scooooty, the link on your sigg is broken. for the free templates. Since this site is no longer offering help, I wanted to visit a site that did.

any suggestions?

thanks

Michael

4. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

I had some database problems with that site and have not had any free time to fix it.

If you post you problems here there is still a good chance somebody will help you out.

5. charms1

charms1 New Member

I have posted and only one person gave me a review. Time to move on!

Michael

6. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

This site is actually very active, I have coded 3 templates for people this week, created 2 logos and a banner. I am sorry I didn't write a review for your site, but the reason is simple, I live by the policy "Don't say anything if you don't have anything good to say." And I didn't like your site, not because it wasn't good, just because it isn't my style, so I didn't want to hinder your good spirits for a job well done. But believe me this site is live an kicking, we are all just volunteering our time here and it does get hard to answer everyones comments.

7. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

Well thats fine... But if you live by a policy you could have said that from the start. But you know what.. I didnt really want you to do it anyways and i know every one volunteer's there time for this site. I just didn't like to wait for 3 days then you say no.. what is it about my site you didnt like. the template come from this site. .. But its all Good.. I'll just buy me a template and have it edited before hand. so i dont have to wait.. and do nothing. if i had all the programs you all have i suppose i could do a fair job.. But in my opition I think your a smart ass. i read a lot of your commits to other's.. But rest your neck i'll never ask for anyone's help from here again and i will make sure none of my friends come here for free templates so you can spend more time with your gay friends.

8. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

by the way i wasnt waiting on a review.. i was wanting you to change the colores on a template.. so i guess you really fucked up.. cause now i will make sure you have lots of time i will spend a lot of time to make sure this site gets very little visitors .. by posting my commits to a website.. you need to keep off the drugs.

9. dj.wildman

dj.wildman New Member

my website is http://www.wqkb.com its a internet radio station.. what is wrong with a free radio site..

10. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

I was just been nice when I said it looked good btw :D

11. charms1

charms1 New Member

Thanks. I think my site sucks actually. that is why I am here. I am looking
    desperately for help. any help. And if you say negative things about the site, but in a constructive way, that helps me.

I wanted to try to see if anyone could help design a CSS tableless site for me here. I tried posting but that forum is closed; has been for 3 months.

So, if this is an active site, I am asking for help.

Takers? :)

thanks

Michael

12. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

The thread for new requests is closed, but we still help out when we can. If you like one of the templates that are already available I would be happy to modify it for you, or if you already have another design in mind I can code it for you. I do the html/css coding for people who usually already have a design drawn up via Photoshop. But just let me know how I can help and I will be willing to help you out.

13. charms1

charms1 New Member

https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/fashionhut/

Thanks Lisa, you are very kind. Above is the template we like. I would like a nice darker blue background. Would you like to e-mail offline? or we can start a new thread.

Talk to you soon and again thanks ever so much.

Michael

14. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I will PM you my email address and we can communicate that way, but once the template is modified, I will post it in the "share your template modification" thread for everyone to see.

:)

15. charms1

charms1 New Member

Thanks and that works for me.

e-mail on it's way.

My best,

Michael

16. benny123

benny123 New Member

i like it. good work!

17. Longstone

Longstone New Member