1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites My Web Site Dataflurry.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Dataflurry.com, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Dataflurry.com

Dataflurry.com New Member

I am preparing a web site where I create a new free website template once a week, and wanted some opinions on what i have done so far. http://www.dataflurry.com

Thanks
    Joel

2. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Not bad, I am not a fan of red being a color, but that is a personal preference.

3. I would say add some blue on bottom and red catches my eyes.. :)

Looks great though,

4. jaye_bryd

jaye_bryd New Member

Very nice. I like it!

5. eVentureBiz

eVentureBiz New Member

I agree with Imfrench, I'm not a big fan of red being a web page background. The page seems a bit crowded or busy with lots of white printed on red. Maybe try placing your "Ads by Google" in a table with a different background color to help people know where to look for what (and break it up some).

If you like red, maybe a little lighter color red will be easier on the eyes.

Also, for continuity, I noticed some of your links have underlines and some do not. Maybe consider making them all work the same way.

6. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

Too many advertisements for my taste. They seem too indistinguishable from the actual content. Also, like the others, not a big fan of the red everywhere.