1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites my templates

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by foghusa, Mar 3, 2008.

1. foghusa

foghusa New Member

hi everybody. to make a few money, i design two templates which i try to sell i need you point of view on them. thanks
    http://foghweb.com/design3/

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

The appearance of your templates looks nice and I also would prefer to add some pictures or graphics into the headers.
    Frankly speaking it would be better if I could see your templates a little bit closer. So I could predict if they are easy to navigate.

3. Jaybirddesigns

Jaybirddesigns New Member

I agree with emily in that presentation is everything. If i don't like the way you present something, as a consumer, I click and close. To be brutaly honest, i believe the site that you are hosting the templates needs some work. The main site does not remind me of a E-commerce site that is selling templates. In my opinon, if you are in the biz trying to sell templates maybe try and emulate Templatemonster.com, Buytemplates.net, or even buytemplates.co.in Make sure before you design something use reference material and research your competition.

4. Linx

Linx Member

As for me, the templates are too basic and looks a bit boring. There is nothing that could draw people's attention. Sorry, but it's my opinion.

5. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Design #2 looks better to me than design #1 but they both look too simple.
    I like rounded corners and here I see boxes and boxes.
    Grey headers also look a bit boring.

6. unibul

unibul New Member

The templates are dated. Honestly, I think you will have a hard time selling them.