1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites my site...

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by fishkissing, Aug 27, 2010.

1. fishkissing

fishkissing New Member

Noob here and wanted to get y'alls opinion on my site. Have had it for sometime and have enjoyed it but is getting boring. I started in FP and have since moved to Web Design. Would love to get some idea on site and also possibly a School badge or emblem or logo suggestion as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Throck

Link Removed

2. GG

GG Active Member

Hey mate,

I have moved your thread to here as it was in the wrong section. You will get more replies here.

Here's your 1st one...Your site has a virus. I opened it up and my virus software picked it up and soon as I clicked I had problems on my laptop but luckily it didn't get through so i'm ok but I have removed your link for the time being to save others from recieving it.

Take a look at your site and get it tested to see if it is virus free before you post it up again.

Thank you
    GG

3. fishkissing

fishkissing New Member

wow....you are right. I havent been there in a week. I guess I will be blowing it away andstarting fresh. Are there any great High School Alum templates that I can view?

Thanks again.