1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

My Home Lites

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by nichols1030, Oct 15, 2015.

1. nichols1030

nichols1030 New Member

• Website URL:
      myhomelites.com

• Website description:
      MyHomeLites helps the consumer transition from incandescent light bulbs to either CLF or LED bulbs. The WEB portal will ask the consumer to inventory each room in their house by light fixture and based on their electric rate an analysis by light bulbsis done to determine how much saving they would realize by using a CFL or LED bulb. The WEB page will also gather information that the consumer can use to make the best decision.

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like to see in the header My Home Lites with an Image of light bulb replacing the "i" in Lites. I see a back ground image of a house with all the lights on . The navigation Bar " Home About Us, Enrollment, Taking Inventory, Inventory Analysis, Lighting Information, Free Resources

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/businessworldtemplate/index.html

I like the look and colors and the three circle areas I see images of a Incandescent bulb with a equal sign pointing to the next circle with a CFL bulb and a "or" between the second and third circle with an Image of a LED bulb in the third circle with a caption My Home Lites helping you to translation to CFL Or LED bulbs

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I only like the one I have listed

• Preferred colors:
      Light Gray- medium blue; save the environment green background Red Font

• Notes:

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

so what software are you using for the analysis part.

3. nichols1030

nichols1030 New Member

4. ishkey

did you write it or is it a script you got from somewhere. would be interesting to see.

5. nichols1030

nichols1030 New Member

My Business partner is going to write the code , I just completed the requirements for the analysis so he can start coding a live demo of the analysis some time next week

6. ishkey

Guess will have to wait until then.
    So do you plan on using a CMS software and incorporate the template or is your partner going to write it in all java seeing how you are going to have "Enrollment, Taking Inventory, Inventory Analysis, Lighting Information"

7. nichols1030

nichols1030 New Member

I would like to incorporate a template from you guys. I did a prototype in HTML5 very basic I am no WEB designer and my partner is not one either .....Do you guys host WEB sites?

8. ishkey

The template you picked is older than HTML5 standards but ones here who create them can advise you.
    No this site does not host - I personally like Bluehost as their prices are way low for all that you get. Hostmonster would be my second choice (owned by Bluehost)

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  9. nichols1030

nichols1030 New Member

Thanks for the advise about hosting site...Do you think what I am asking for your team there will give it a look at ?

10. ishkey

Not my team. I'm just a Mod on the forum and freelancer coder/graphics by trade.
    I'm sure they will look at it but there are many ahead of you and they can be a bit slow, like a few months slow.
    Hey you never know. Besides it's free.

11. legendbuild

legendbuild New Member

thanks ^^!