1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Logos My Football Logo

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Wanderer, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Wanderer

Wanderer Member

Thought I would throw up a little post with the Badge I created for our Football team :)

This is the first time I have created a badge/logo that will actually be getting used and is straight from the Printers Office.

badge-res.jpg

The football inside the badge didn't turn out as expected (was going for a champions league style, star shaped ball) but I guess that's down to the embroidery procedure? Or possibly the dimensions of the badge as I only had one image (gif) which was pretty small as the original AI file is on my other external HD which I dont have at the moment lol

Any and all feedback is welcome.

anderson7905 likes this.
  2. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Looks great! Especially when you counter into the fact that the printers had only a small 'gif' file to work from.
    Congrats on your design, I'm sure your team will be very proud to wear it!
    Cheers
    CP

PS: I edited the image to reduce the size. We need to remember that some viewers (like me) have slow download speeds.

3. Wanderer

Wanderer Member

Haha,

Sorry CP I should have reduced the size but in all the excitement I got carried away :)

Thanks for the kind words and yeah the printers were fantastic considering the small 'gif' and the fact that it was not even a complete copy of the badge i.e. I still have to make sure all the spacing between elements is equal and consistent!

Cheers again,

The Wanderer