1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Mustang Enthusiast Website

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Larry Bargers, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Larry Bargers

Larry Bargers New Member

Hello,

Could I please get a site review for my Mustang Enthusiast website. I have been working hard at it, but i am getting few hits. Please advise.

http://www.unleashedstangs.com

Thanks,

Larry Bargers

2. emilypal

emilypal New Member

You site looks nice and at the same time the header is too dark for me.
    I like the layout, like the pictures you’ve used. So I believe you’ve done a great work!

3. Larry Bargers

Larry Bargers New Member

Thank you for the feedback and review Emily! I am currently in the process of looking for someone to create a banner for me, preferrably a Mustang breaking away from, maybe snapping a chain, to reresent the unleashed piece. The banner will be placed in the header area and should add some color and spice to the site.

If anyone is skilled in photoshop, and wants a small sidejob creating that sort of banner, please reply!

Again thank you for your time, the advice is appreciated!

Larry B.

www.unleashedstangs.com

4. emilypal

emilypal New Member

I believe your site will definitely benefit from adding a good-looking banner! Good luck to you!

5. Linx

Linx Member

Well... your site looks too dark for me. What is more, the dark background diminishes readability.

1. The layout is OK but your site lacks of really impressive high quality images or photos.
    2. You need to create an attractive and eye-catching header and place there your site title (it's a standard, all Internet users got used to it).
    3. The domain name seems not very informal and effective. It's quite difficult to spell it correctly and to remember.
    4. Navigation menu: when pointing to the menu tabs, they become light blue and their titles are hardly visible.

It's only my vision.

Good luck!

6. unibul

unibul New Member

The site looks good overall but the banner needs to be replaced, I think. I like the color choices.

7. kathyper

kathyper New Member

Nice design and most of all I was impressed by image gallery.