1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Pending Queue Music Producer Template Request

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Cherif, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Cherif

Cherif New Member

• Website URL:
      none yet or in instance of creation.

• Website description:
      Music Producer / Artists / Music

• The Structure of my website:
      I would like a website in HTML5/CSS3 compatible Computer and Mobile Devices.

It is important that I can put Soundcloud links frames to make listen content and Download Links to offer some Music Content made by my artist, Youtube Frames to make watch new Video Clips, Event Lists, Tour Date, Pictures to show some moment of our work in Studio Recording (Blog section), Partnership Section (For designers, Video Clippers, Staff who work with them) etc... But the home page has to summarize all these information by showing the most important one, if we want more detail we go to each section by cliking on the separate section on the top of the site. So All thas is below (cf. Question 5)

• My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates:
      I don't prefer a template for the design but for the need ... So it can be different from a purpose to another...

• Other websites whose design I like:
      I want exactly this or look like this : http://bit.ly/1s80H7O

• Preferred colors:
      I want a dark Website :

Dominant color : Black
      Second color : Grey, Silver or Red but the darker one something that make the feeling of High Definition
      Please make it eassy to change on the CSS.

• Notes:
      This is a Website for a Group of Artists called O.C.N Crew, Hip-Hop Music Style, They will do some Tour Date, Organize some Events, Post Some Pictures of Studio Works, Make Video Clips, Offer Music Content, Publish Music Content, Give some important information sometimes (breaking news for example) it will be great to have something that I can activate and desactivate for breaking news)

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT @Cherif, and thanks for your request! Perhaps you could give us more information on the following:
    You don't necessarily need to select templates based only on their design for this question. If it's a particular function or element in the template that you like or think would work well in your new template, you can point that out to us. The more detail you can provide about this, the better.
    What do you mean by activate and deactivate? I'm not sure I understand how this would work. Could you explain?

Do reply here with your answers so we may proceed with your request :)

3. Cherif

Cherif New Member

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Question 1 (My favorite template designs on Free Website Templates) : I didn't find any particular function that I paid attention in other templates, the best example is the template I gave you in that link : http://bit.ly/1s80H7O

This is exactly the type of website I want ! I can give you the important point I want to be present in my Website :

- A Homepage that summarize all principal elements of the entire website : A Slide Picture in the top of the homepage, the "latest news" section, Music link section that let me put 1 to 3 Soundcloud Links, Video Section that let me put the latest Youtube Video Clip, in each section it would be interessant to have a "View more" below that redirect to the rubric concerned, Social Network Buttons on the footer (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+)

- On the top of the Homepage we can clic on different Rubric to have more details of the principal elements we have on the homepage as any website... (Home, Music, Video, Pictures, About, Contact, Partnership)

- This website has to be a responsive web design

Question 2 (Notes) :
    What do you mean by activate and deactivate?

I mean sometimes we will have some exclusive communication to do via this website, It would be very awsome to put a section on the top of the homepage that give us the possibility to make that communication visible at first sight.
    But that section should not be visible everytime (only for exclusive communication) so that mean most of the time this section will be hidden... By Activate / Desactivate I mean make it Hidden or Visible by modify juste one thing in the JavaScript (0 for hide /1 for visible) something like this.

I hope to be clear on my explanation, don't hesitate to ask me more details if necesary.

4. Cherif

Cherif New Member

"- On the top of the Homepage we can clic on different Rubric to have more details of the principal elements we have on the homepage as any website... (Home, Music, Video, Pictures, About, Contact, Partnership)"

I Forgot the "News" Rubric...

Feel free to build the content of these rubric as you find better to do, I don't have any recommandation for these... They have to be coherent with the entire website... For me, the most impotant is the homepage... the rubric is for more details... Just, don't forget that it as to be a responsive web design (compatible for mobile devices)

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Okay, that's much clearer, thanks! You'll be notified here when your template enters the production queue or if our designers have any further questions for you, so be sure to watch this thread :)

6. Cherif

Cherif New Member

Thank you very much !

7. Cherif

Cherif New Member

Any news ?

8. Cherif

Cherif New Member

Still in pending queue ? May I know if my request will be treated ?

9. Cherif

Cherif New Member

No answers ??? :-(

10. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Several months ago there was this vortex which just appeared, connecting this world to a parallel universe and it seems that Mimoun and his entire enterprise of people stepped threw, since, have not been seen by any of us. Kid you not.
    This happens every few years - they disappear for duration of time - get inspired - then poof reappear like nothing ever happen.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  11. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

So we just keep dunking spam and smiling until they return to this universe?