1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Modified "MyFamily" Temp with java

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by ishkey, Sep 9, 2007.

1. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Did this for a friend of mine, who's original site was done with one of those you make-um from our instant web host programs. UGGG.
    Tell me what you think. http://www.onceuponatimeweddings.biz/ , i even added some java.
    Free Website Templates Rocks. I've learned alot from your site hope to someday give back a template of my own. Thanks.....

2. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Looks good, nice work.

3. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Not bad...you should see the mod that I did to this template as well as another one (on the side pages), I actually modified this template a while back to show my sister how easy it was to download and make changes to the pre-made templates. Anyhow feel free to check it out at www.smart-designs.biz/familyalbum/index.html

:)

4. ishkey

Thanks for the reviews. I like waht you did with the othe pages. I see you are a master at graphics, as I'm still having problems placing a photo inside the mirror. I use Paint Shop Pro. How do you do that?

5. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I use Adobe Photoshop and I edit each layer.

6. ishkey

thanks - i've been reviewing layers looks like its going to take a long time and lots of pratice.

7. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

Photoshop is kind of hard at first but then once you get used to it, becomes much easier...almost like second nature. If you work at it a little bit, you'll be shelling out new graphics quicker than you can eat a sandwich...lol ;)

8. ishkey

Is there a big difference in Photo shop vs Paint shop pro.
    checked out your site are you a fan of Joomla?

9. lmfrench

lmfrench New Member

I don't know if there is a big difference between Photoshop and PaintShopPro because I normally use Photoshop...

Yes I am a HUGE fan of joomla, my site is just a temporary design for now though because I had my site hacked a bit ago and just needed to get something back up.