1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Model portfolio template

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by Mimoun, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Mimoun

Mimoun Administrator Staff Member Director Verified Member

Model portfolio template.

Click on the image to view in real size:

[​IMG]

The website template will work perfectly with all modern browsers.
    Tested with:
    [​IMG]
    What is included:
    HTML file
    CSS file
    Images
    PSD file Photoshop source design

2. operadude1985

operadude1985 New Member

Why does this not have the other pages like resume, bio and such in this template?

3. Connor

Connor Moderator / Programmer

None of the templates come with more than the index page.

4. lokidecat

lokidecat New Member

It's just the template. It is a layout. You edit each page and the code to point to copies of the same page. copy index.html to about.html and product.html and then link to them in the menu. Poof. website.

5. lello

lello New Member

thanks... :D

6. beegee

beegee New Member

hi

I know it has been said before but thank you for the great templates. I have a question for you on the model portfolio. The male image on the right side, is not layered. IS this possible as I want to change it to a different image agaisnt the background.

I have tried cutting it but short of just redoing the whole layer, I am unable to change this one image.

Again thanks for everything

7. Scoooooty

Scoooooty Member

Layer 26 is the layer with the model, but he is attached to the background he is infront off.

I dont know why its like that though, maybe the picture of the model came with that background.

I have used some photoshop magic and removed the image of they guy for you, you can download the new psd file here Click Here

8. beegee

beegee New Member

thanks Scoooooty that was perfect...