1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Medal of Honor Clan Template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by crphed61, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crphed61

crphed61 New Member

Hey ive posted a request b4 but no1 has answered....soo...can the administrators direct me to a site that has 1 or make me one? I want it to be like the Call of Duty 2 template..thx...(sry for all the slang)

2. gogo10

gogo10 New Member

3. crazyman

crazyman New Member

gogo, everybody knows that ur IQ is 838383838 billion and that u are the cleverest man in the universe, but dont criticise... u have 15 posts and that gives you no rights.... if u would do this in any other forum... everyone would kill you

4. crphed61

crphed61 New Member

W/E gogo

i AGREE with crazyman gogo y dont u just shut up i saw the stupid thing ok cya!

5. gogo10

gogo10 New Member

Sorry, i was just trying to help, anyways, you won't see me post here again. Bye everyone. :rolleyes:

6. crazyman

crazyman New Member

yeah crphed clantemplates.com have some shiny new cod2 templates.... i dunno ifu tried that or not ...

7. bigd2242

bigd2242 New Member

I don't think he was after CoD2 it was MoH crphed just liked the CoD2 template layout and stuff....

8. crphed61

crphed61 New Member

9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

Was that really necessary Crazyman, he was trying to help

10. crazyman

crazyman New Member

no it was not necessary. i was just sick, because in every gogo s thread there was : You must see this , you must write this, you must look at this page... do u get it?

11. crazyman

crazyman New Member

12. bigd2242

bigd2242 New Member

mmmm I don't seem to able to load any of the pics up in FF or IE and when I download to preview there is no image anyone else get this?......

Any good CoD stuff there???

13. crphed61

crphed61 New Member

Didn't i tell every1 to look at my other thread and post in there....stop posting in here

14. paul374

paul374 New Member

Crazyman he was trying to help and you havn't got anymore posts than he has and now you've made him leave that was a very unnecessary comment you made......... and if he'd done that on another forum no-one would of killed him.

and also crphed61 you've got to sort out your attitude problem he was triing to help then you just snapped at him all members on this forum should be treated with respect.

15. crazyman

crazyman New Member

every gogos post was about what others should do. i was in bad mood, so i got a hell sick of that. just uderstand that.

16. bigd2242

bigd2242 New Member

Dame people have got some real bad issues with themselves on this form.....lmao

17. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi (again) everyone here requesting for templates,

Thank you for your requests!

Previously, your template requests had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.