1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Manga fox websites template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by soray, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soray

soray New Member

Hi... I have been collecting DC & Marvel comic since kids and I have hundreds of mag there is, recently i came across this site mangafox.com.

I had an idea to create such website for my collection can someone teach me how to make a website that look exactly or function similar to the site?
    Or can someone make me this kind of websites. please :p

2. sarath26

sarath26 New Member

good idea

hi

thats a great idea, i thought about this long time back....there are multiple ways of doing something like this. I can help you design a site, i am a web developer ..but unfortunately due to the amount of work involved i cannot do this for free, there will be a cost involved, if you are interested we can talk further, email me at sarath26@gmail.com
    bye

sarath

3. pascualrandy

pascualrandy New Member

try using some of good templates here. Reading some tutorial on how to get your own website will give you a big help... that is what I am doing right now good thing is I also enjoy it!

4. GDSweb.ca

GDSweb.ca Moderator/Developer

For something like that you need a CMS.
    Just start off with a blog template (you can find hundreds of thousands out there....try this thread :: https://freewebsitetemplates.com/forum/showthread.php?p=30807) and tweak it to suit your needs. (If you need help, come to my web design site and drop me a line.)(Free to an extent)
    Once you have completed doing that you will need a webhost that can support your CMS.....and again you are in luck, I supply 100% Free Hosting too.....

5. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi soray,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.