1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Make Money Online - TheWebsRiches.com

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Thewebriches, Oct 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thewebriches

Thewebriches New Member

Please review my site and let me know of some changes I should do. Thank you
    thewebsriches.com

2. abegobe

abegobe New Member

not sure if this will work for your site... but maybe you can replace bold and underline word... with bigger font.... <just make it bigger and don,t make it bold or underlined>

give some space between topic... give it an air to breath.... :D

put some eye catching graphic to bring your site to live... :D

3. nachiketkhanna

nachiketkhanna New Member

To make money online is not very difficult. start forum posting and online paid survey and also form filling work.

4. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Main page:
    <title>Make Money Online 100% FREE Resource | How to Make Money Online and Gain Web Riches</title>

<meta name="description" content="Your 100% FREE Resource to Make Money Online. Find Where and
    How to Make Money Online and Gain Web Riches." />
    -------
    Affiliate Marketing:
    <title>Make Money Online with Affiliate Marketing: How to Make Money Online with Affiliate
    Marketing and Gain Web Riches</title>

<meta name="description" content="Your 100% FREE Resource to Make Money Online. Find Where and
    How to Make Money Online and Gain Web Riches." />
    -
    What is the difference in the description of these two pages ??
    -
    What Google says about title and description
    -
    Changing your site's title and description in search results - Webmasters/Site owners Help
    -
    What Yahoo says about title and description
    -
    How to Change a Page Title or Description in Yahoo! Search Results
    -
    Note: it is better to use your web page title and description because you
    have control over it and can change to improve search results (SEO)
    They should be optimised for each page (important item)
    -
    hope this helps
    falcon

5. xHero

xHero New Member

PERSONALLY!!! I would never visit this site for longer than 3 seconds. I'm not trying bash the design but it instantly feels like a hoax to me. I think if the links and search results where "side barred" on the left under an identified "Links" section that it would tell me that there is some genuine information here that I might just want to learn. Savvy?

6. CheapSEO

CheapSEO New Member

i visited your website's inner webpages. all inner webpages arranged well and attaractive. web content also attractive. i think you should make some more posts - 1000 somthing so your web will get traffics and then start to promote it.

7. mahesw

mahesw New Member

here is another way to make money online. you can also try this way to earn online. become a reseller.ll you need to do is purchase a reseller account from us on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can sell your domains alloted to you. Just sell the domains and make the profit. I am Doing Online Domain Name reseller account ,now i am earning through it....I got the reseller account at here Goresellers.com and selling Hosting,domain name earning through it,you can also get that and earn through Online in Home.

8. navyfalcon

navyfalcon Well-Known Member Verified Member

Look at the date when originally posted
    Look at the site, it looks like a Godaddy ad site
    -
    falcon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.