1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Websites Love To hear your thoughts

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by tarot_reading_site, Sep 7, 2008.

1. tarot_reading_site

tarot_reading_site New Member

I've been working really hard on my site and I'd love to hear some opinions! :D

I've listened to alot of thoughts on my site from before and tried to implement them. Before, people would rarely stay longer than 5 seconds, now.. people seem to be viewing more pages and staying a lot longer and I even had some purchases.

I'd love to hear your thoughts .. does it finally work? Does it need improvement still ? Thanks a bunch!!

2. tarot_reading_site

tarot_reading_site New Member

3. emilypal

emilypal New Member

It’s nice that your products have clear explanations when I click checkout. It means you know a lot about the products you sell.
    Nice design I should admit. At the same time I think enlarging text in the What is Tarot Reading are will make your site more readable.

4. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

Wow, you really did a good job, from last time you asked for a review!
    I can't really say anthing bad, except for you to keep the design everywhere. (I know you have), but you need to keep it that way. Makes your site flow better.

Great work, and keep it up.