1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Logo Request

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by Airwalker, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Airwalker

Airwalker New Member

Hi, I'm new here, but this is just the right community I was looking for. So far everything and everybody have been extraordinarily helpful and I am very thankful for everything.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody would be so kind as to design a banner for myself. I will try to provide ample information

1) The banner:
    I am building a website dedicated to a certain demographic of fighters in MMA, and boxing.

It is called Eastern Invasion.

I am looking for a banner to put at the top of my webpage that is dark in color, but features images of both MMA and Boxing (perhaps a MMA image on the left, a Boxing image on the right, and the words "Eastern Invasion" in the centre)

If it helps, I am using this template for my website
    https://freewebsitetemplates.com/preview/callofduty2/

Or even just the words "Eastern Invasion" in a strong font (like a silver font that looks like steel plating perhaps) on a black background would be perfect

Thank you to whomever takes on this task, it will be very appreciated.

2. boemboem

boemboem New Member

sure, np :)

3. boemboem

boemboem New Member

Here you are :)

[​IMG]

4. Airwalker

Airwalker New Member

that's awesome! thank you so much!

5. boemboem

boemboem New Member

np m8, your welcome :) can you give me your url :)

6. Airwalker

Airwalker New Member

it's http://www.easterninvasion.com but the site is not online yet.. I'm building the whole thing on Dreamweaver and won't upload it until the entire thing is complete.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.