1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Logo request

Discussion in 'Archived' started by gau, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gau

gau New Member

hi guys, i'm currently new here, and i was wondering if i could make a request

well me and my friends are starting a video presentation for our school project, and we decided to name our production "LasLas Productions"

were not really good at GFX so if any of you guys are free or bored maybe you guys could make us one? :D

i'm not sure about the size.... maybe 800x600? well if its too much to ask bec. of its size then you guys decide. :D

heres an image, http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c46/nabu...r/cleanfist.jpg ( maybe add a blade or knife in the wrist part )

"LasLas" would mean slit wrist in our dialect ( an act of suicide thingy ) hehe :)

if the image is not fine then you guys decide, as long as theres a Fist with a knife/blade on the wrist would do...

any color combinations would do, as long as it looks cool LoL

~thanx in advance and more power! :)

2. Apokalupsis

Apokalupsis New Member

Still needing one? How are these? Only difference is background colors. I can add more or less blood splatter to the "LasLas" text too. Just let me know.

Attached Files:

3. gau

gau New Member

adding more blood splatters will do :D and how bout making the knife into a different color? cuz it has the same color with the hand and it kinda disapear when put together, and adding multi color or effects on the background would do great :D

thanx alot dude :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.