1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Logo request for 'The PC Doctor'

Discussion in 'Archived' started by retrojunky, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. retrojunky

retrojunky New Member

Hiya guys, I'm looking for a logo for my Computer Services WebSite (www.thepcdoctor.info). I wanted a really funky, colourful friendly logo. I have found this one but I am unable to get in contact with the web site I pulled it from to ask if I can use it, as its something like I'm looking for. Can anybody create anything like it, or better?

Thanks Guys!

Attached Files:

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Attached Files:

• doc.jpg
      doc.jpg
      File size:
      129.9 KB
      Views:
  3. retrojunky

retrojunky New Member

Thanks Ishkey!

1) What is your website address www.thepcdoctor.info
    2) Description of your website: Computer Services
    3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why: I like designs that are cartoony, bright and modern/funky because it matches my sence of humour and computers can be scary to some people and I want it to look fun/easy to relax peoples fears.
    4) Requested size of your logo: The logo is going to be used on a business card and a A4 advert.
    5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo? (must be copyright free) No sorry :(
    6) Any colors you prefer? Green, Red, Yellows and Blue!

I hope that helps?

p.s Sorry I missed the listing advice, I got a little excited when I saw the Logo design part :)

4. dzt6781

dzt6781 New Member

[​IMG]

Here's something I put together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.