1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy logo need for my website

Discussion in 'Archived' started by arsi, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arsi

arsi New Member

hi guys, hope u all doing very good.

What is my website?

www.mydreamcell.com
    www.mydreamcell.ca
    both haven't launched yet just registered the name

what is my product?

i will be selling cellphone accessories, specially the rhinestone cases example

[​IMG]

where i will be using this logo?

i will be using on my main websites. probably on my product packing.

what do u want in the logo?

i want a cellphone in a logo, also it should have full name mydreamcell.com (please note .com is nessary to have)

do i have color preference?

not really but mainly iwill be selling the bling diamond cases which is gonna be attracted to women so i am thinking like pink , purple combination of the logo but i want the logo on the white background.

do i have any logo design that i currently like?

honestly i can't find a good logo yet that i found or i got very inspired like this is what i want so please shoot me some kind of design or ask me if u have any other question i try to put as much info i can.

*** please this is my first post i don't know if i posted in correct area or posted right information . so please sorry if something i wrote wrong or i should have included, hoping for a logo to get soon because i really need to work on website and my product packing. thanks again ur help guys.***

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

"not really but mainly iwill be selling the bling diamond cases which is gonna be attracted to women"

diamond cases if you can afford diamonds, why don't you hire a graphic artist to create your logo?

3. arsi

arsi New Member

good question just to clear things up these are not real diamonds these are like diamond cases so it just cost like maybe around few dollars to buy these. any one up for my project thanks

4. ishkey

Ahh I see. Not real but yet enough to make money off of. Well in that case while you are waiting try joining in the forum somewhere. It's always nice to have a fresh voice.

5. arsi

arsi New Member

thanks ishkey really hoping some logo designer here on this website can come up with my dream logo lol. ;)

6. arsi

arsi New Member

i am just wondering if any body is working on the logo or no body is online today? thanks

7. CovertPea

CovertPea Moderator Staff Member Verified Member

Patience Mr Arsi. :)
    There's quite a few logo requests being worked on at the moment. We will get round to yours soon.

CP

8. arsi

arsi New Member

covertpea , thanks for the input. gonna wait patiently hehe.

9. arsi

arsi New Member

hi guys just wanna know how long it ususally takes?

10. GG

GG Active Member

well at the moment I think you'll really need to have patience.

You have to remember we are doing this in our free time and also have other daily commitments to live up to. Most have businesses too which need to be managed and taken care of. I am very busy at the moment I barely get time to eat so take it easy your request will be done soon.

It usually doesn't take this long but some of us have gotten busy and there is new requests coming in every day.

If you are in a urgent need for one then you'll have to go find a designer and pay them to do it for you.

11. CovertPea

How about this?
    Shame it has to be on a white background though. Black looks better.

Attached Files:

12. Recidivist

Recidivist VIP Member

Looks amazing CP, good job :D! The black really does look nice..

13. arsi

arsi New Member

hi guys thanks for the logo. i was too desperate because i need it right away so i got this build. please comment should i go for this one ? thanks

Attached Files:

14. CovertPea

Yup. Much flashier, go with it!

15. arsi

arsi New Member

thanks for all ur help appreciate it still. now what about the website i need help in that matters.

16. tomw

tomw Member

I can help if you want to start with a basic website - no ecommerce type of function.

17. ishkey

arsi you have had some great help and a good offer, what might you give back to the forum?

18. arsi

arsi New Member

sorry i didn't understand what can i do please tell me ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.