1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Logo Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Archived' started by buddy5425, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buddy5425

buddy5425 New Member

Hi all.....I'm working on a website for a friend and need some help creating a vector logo from a letterhead he gave me. It's a pdf file and I have no idea how I can remove the logo and make it useful on a website. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've attached the pdf file that I'm working with. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. GG

GG Active Member

Hi

So are you trying to get rid of the logo?

OR

Trying to get the logo from the letterhead and save it as a logo without the rest of the letterhead? so basically trying to recreate the logo?

3. buddy5425

buddy5425 New Member

Hi....yes, I'm just trying to remove the logo from the letterhead as a separate vector file so I can use it on a website. Thanks!

4. GG

GG Active Member

Does your friend not have the original vector file on its own?

5. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Is This What Your Looking For??

I hope this helps

Attached Files:

6. GG

GG Active Member

That's what I had in mind but I think he wants just the logo you see and not the details underneath..i think you just gotta take that off really but he wants it as a vector also...

7. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Dont Worry

Hey forum I'm no guru that's the best i could do, But I'm pretty sure there's a special someone here with the skills and knowledge to get the job done, :D

8. GG

GG Active Member

yeah it'll happen slowly

9. GG

GG Active Member

Hey anyone know the font of the orange text? Just to make it easier for me having to scroll through a million styles just to find it

10. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Not so true

The top dogs in this forum usually be on late in the day here in new york time, but the job will get done this forum and FWT are the best at what they do :cool:

11. GG

GG Active Member

I've got as far as this....

GOL_Logo.jpg

Just need to get the font right..the image isn't exactly the same but it's the best I could do

12. GG

GG Active Member

Getting there anyone knows a font like Times New Roman Bold but abit fatter? Unless this does the job not much of a difference just needs to be a little bulkier...

GOL_logo.jpg

GOL_logo2.jpg

13. GG

GG Active Member

I can't stop with this lol this is my last one till 'buddy' replies it's a simple font but I just can't remember which one it is...

GOL_logo3.jpg

14. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Yep the last one that font reminds me of all the oak trees in my backyard forest.

15. buddy5425

buddy5425 New Member

Hi everyone....Thanks so much for your work thus far. I believe the font used here is Cooper Black with some sort of outline effect. Is there anyway I can have the "Quality that lasts!" tagline placed back under the rock again as well. Thanks for all the help!

16. GG

GG Active Member

AHAH! that's the font thanks for that mate i knew it was a simple one got so many that look the same now but here's the design though...

GOL_logo3.jpg

17. buddy5425

buddy5425 New Member

Thanks!!

That looks like a winner....Thanks for all your help! :)

18. GG

GG Active Member

19. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hello

Great job,genuinegraphics.co.uk:cool:

20. GG

GG Active Member

thanks mate :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.