1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Legacy Logo for Photography Website

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Drewskimalone, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewskimalone

Drewskimalone New Member

Hi all,

Please could you help me with a logo design, all attempts will be greatly appreciated.

I'm starting a photography website to display works of myself and a few friends and hopefully to expand this to sell prints.
    I've tried creating a logo, buy unfortunately my photoshop and illustrator skills are not upto scratch, stumbled on this website and some of the logos produced are amazing.

I hope you can give it a go for me.

1) What is your website address ?
    www.designuntapped.com its not live yet so i have attached a screen shot

2) Description of your website:
    initially it is a photography website however i plan to expand to display illustrative works and more digital media. I'd like a logo to incorporate an abstract lense to reflect that it has began as a photography website.

3) List 3 logo designs you really like & why:
    Bottom Frame scales
    www.4wall.co.uk
    www.myartprints.co.uk

I like the simplicity of the designs and the emphasis on colour, the first ramcophoto has an abstract style. i also like the shimmer on myartprints logo and the modern style of 4wall.

4) Requested size of your logo:
    Logo is to be displayed on the web and also on letterheads/business cards

5) Do you have any images/photos that can be used for the logo?
    The initial logo attept i have attached can be used as a basis, currently i do not want a photograph incorporated

6) Any colors you prefer?
    simplicity more than anything, don't mind blues, greens or reds. one of the above. i plan on modifying the colour schemes often so a logo where i can ammend the colours in photoshop/illustrator would be great

Thanks guys any help would be great.

andy

Attached Files:

2. GG

GG Active Member

Hi :)

I've had a go at your request

Thought i'de keep it simple enough..

How is this?

DU_Logo.jpg

3. Watawaka

Watawaka Member

hey cool stuff genuine!

i like doing photography logos too ;p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. GG

GG Active Member

That is cool..great design Watawaka

There's been a lot of photography requests this month..got a feeling there's going to be more so I might as well get used to it :D

5. Drewskimalone

Drewskimalone New Member

Fantastic

Guys,

Those are great, watawaka, could you please send me the files.

Would you mind if i tried to edit these? i would post the edits on here and obviously state its your initial design.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.