1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphics Logo and Website Needed

Discussion in 'Free Graphics' started by CVAza, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CVAza

CVAza New Member

Hi all,

I am setting up a small business selling football (soccer) gear and i would like a new logo and hopefully some help with a basic web design for the site.

It will be selling football equipment, such as balls, bibs, cones. Also, goals, trophies as well as Nike, Adidas, Prostar and Puma kits amongst many other possible things i can sell.

The name of it before i took it over was The Football Shop, and i have a domain name for that, so i'm probably going to stick with it. If you can think of any other good ideas for names that aren't already being used that would be good.

So if someone doesn't mind making me a logo. something similar to like a tactic board style logo, similar to
    [​IMG]

but not this exact one as its from another website.

blue and black colour scheme would be good, a few different sizes would be fantastic. 340x260

Also, hope to have a website up and running soon and would like some help with that if anyone is able to give me a hand!

Arron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.