1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply kokyaw

Discussion in 'Free Website Templates' started by kokyaw, Jul 20, 2014.

1. kokyaw

kokyaw New Member

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Welcome to FWT @kokyaw, and thanks for your request! A few clarifications:
    Are you sure it's a snowboard you want in your image? I ask because I thought you might've accidentally copied it wrongly from the question text; if you're running an extreme sports school or something and it is what you want, do let me know :p Also, if you could tell us the exact purpose of this site (is it a student portal? A school news site? An official school website?) and the type of institution it's intended for (a private tuition centre? A national university? A kids' enrichment centre? Advanced professional certifications for working adults?), that would really help.
    Could you go into more detail what you mean by "simple"? Since you describe all 3 of these designs as "simple", they might be different kinds of "simple" that you like. Perhaps you can point out the specific elements of each that you admire? The more descriptive you can be in your request, the more likely our designers will be able to come up with something that works for you.

Do reply to this post with the necessary info so we may know how to proceed with your request.