1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Ready Kindly requesting a template

Discussion in 'Downloads' started by Xilion, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Xilion

Xilion New Member

Hello there :)

I'm looking for a nice template for my (roleplay) guild on world of warcraft. Most templates available on the net are rather standard or subject to following a strict "we provide you with these items on this website" policy... I wish to make my own website and, while I can edit websites, I'm not as good as most of you in creating a website from scratch.

So here's what I would love to have:

My guild consists around the general idea of a "blades for hire" mercenary band. This means I'd love a template that'd be a little dark... may involve images of knives with blood and such (no worries, my guild is a mature-only one.) Dark colours would have my preference.

Something along the lines of a treasure cave would work, too!
    My guild is an Alliance guild, so no Orc pictures please *grins*

I hope my request isn't too hard, and I'd be happy to provide you with additional details.

Thanks very much in advance!

2. tomw

tomw Member

Requesting a template is closed down for the moment as we're working on the new version of the website which will allow us to handle at least new 5 requests a day. Sign up for an account to get an email message when we reopen.

3. yumimumi

yumimumi New Member

There are still some older templates on the form for World of warcraft, but i'm sure there will be alot of new ones available when the new version of the site is up and running! good luck :p