1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Awaiting Reply janitorial

Discussion in 'Free Logos' started by LeoT, Apr 21, 2014.

1. LeoT

LeoT New Member

Hello all,
    I need a logo for my company, Maid2shine, can you help me? The company is a residential/commercial cleaning company.

2. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi and welcome to FWT Leo!

Thanks for your request, but we're going to need a lot more detail from you. Please go through this thread and post your answers to the request questions back here. You'll also want to take particular note of the Do's and Don'ts listed there, as you may be able to increase your chances of getting our members to consider your request by following the rules :)

3. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi @LeoT,

I'm following up on any logo requests that we may inadvertently have missed. If you would still like to have this logo designed, please reply to this post with your answers to the required questions in this thread. Otherwise, your request will be closed within 30 days of this post.

If your logo requirements have changed, please feel free to make a new request.

Thank you for your time! :)