1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Is this a template?

Discussion in 'Archived' started by revelution, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revelution

revelution New Member

i want to make a website for my clan so i was searching the net when i came to this site fulton.xs4all.nl
    is that a template or has it been put together by someone?
    if it is where can i find or get it?
    i saw it on anothr site aswel www.kar98.nl

tnx for help
    REV
    PEACE

2. bAnAnA

bAnAnA New Member

I think that is a portal template, like phpBB.

3. Dexxa

Dexxa New Member

4. revelution

revelution New Member

so i have to make it all myself or does that site you gave me has it all?
    i'm not a good php/mysql stuff i can istall them on my server but after that i don't know what to do lol
    maybe you know a package with everything :p

tnx PEACE

5. Dexxa

Dexxa New Member

You can create your own themes for the portal, But i havent a clue how they do them, or you'll probley be able to download a ready made theme from them,

6. revelution

revelution New Member

oke tnx
    anyone else that can help me with this or point me to a site with some explanation or tut :D

tnx
    PEACE

7. BenGarthman

BenGarthman New Member

hi..
    so i have to make it all myself or does that site you gave me has it all?
    i'm not a good php/mysql stuff i can istall them on my server but after that i don't know what to do lol
    maybe you know a package with everything :p

oke tnx
    anyone else that can help me with this or point me to a site with some explanation or tut :D
    You can create your own themes for the portal, But i havent a clue how they do them, or you'll probley be able to download a ready made theme from them
    thanks...

8. Christian4994

Christian4994 New Member

Ben, the style you use for the forum should already fit straight into the portal once added (I know this is the case for board3portal anyway) as it only adds more html files to your template to run the portal.

Ah, just clicked the link and seen it is actually e107, it isn't phpBB, unless they had changed it on there. Best asking about the style they are using on the e107 site.

9. Dawn

Dawn Community Manager

Hi revelution,

Previously, the template request forum had to be closed due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum has recently been relaunched.

If you still require assistance in creating the website mentioned in your initial post, we can help by designing a new website template for you! Simply reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on your request with you as soon as possible. If your website requirements have changed, feel free to submit a new template request instead.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.