1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

PHP Interaction

Discussion in 'Web Development' started by t3-web, Jul 17, 2008.

1. t3-web

t3-web New Member

Ok, i´ll try to explain the project i have in hands...
    I need some help, and if by the way someone is interessed in working on it (for a reasonable price) we can make an agreenment.

This is the deal... I was asked to create a website with client login (username and password). to access the site the person should send a text message where it´s charged a certain amount, and receives a password. the username is the telephone number of the person that indicated that website to the user, so by entering the "sponsor´s" username (phone number) that will add profit to the sponsor. that same person, by inserting someone else will also become a sponsor...
    So know we have several users, registered and with finantial value that they can consult in their private area...
    At any time, having a minimum value to be able to do the transaction, one must have the possibility to make a withdraw of all, or a part of the current value that he has. this value is paided by sending that person a pre-paid debit card (there are several providers for that).
    Heres my doubts:
    Can it be 100% automatic?
    can it be secure?
    give me some hints to study and try to make it possible, or if your interessed make your price and i´ll see if it´s affordable.

2. pezboy45

pezboy45 Mod/Design & Coder [Pro]

You might want to check out: w3school
    And also.
    You usually have to pay to be secure.
    Most of the time, you can't just go: https://example.com
    to be secure

But, you could try.

3. pezboy45

Oh, I just got an idea.
    you could use Wordpress, and a few pluggins to do what you want.
    They have secure loggins and stuff.
    You should check it out.

4. t3-web

t3-web New Member

i´m complety lost :S

Html is very "confuse" for me...

Are you willing to work with me on this one? this is for a client so i can give you a percentage ;)

If you are interessed PM me ;)

5. pezboy45

Hmm.
    Well, PM me of exactly what you need.
    And what you have so far.
    And I'll let you know.

6. t3-web

t3-web New Member

Done!
    Check out your inbox