1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Design inserting a contact form in website

Discussion in 'Web Design' started by ogilberry, Oct 15, 2008.

1. ogilberry

ogilberry New Member

I have tried using frontpage but apparently i have to use a different script to put a contact us form in one of the pages

i am using the media template

would so love some help with this if anyone has a min

thanks heaps

fee

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

HTML:
    <form>
         <div style="text-align: center"><input type="button" value="Click Here to Write to Me" onClick="parent.location='mailto:your@emailaddress?subject= Please Contact Me'"></div>
         </form>
    You don't have to use a different script at all, just the right code. Above is in html. The language sometimes takes a little more time to learn. This about as basic as it comes. FP does forms quit easy.

3. ogilberry

ogilberry New Member

i have had a play and got one on my site however because the template is in slices in frontpage i havent a clue how to get the contact us form onto it unless i use frontpage to enter it which i did however because it is sliced i had to put a layer on then the form which we all know putting lyers on in frontpag is a nightmare in itself...can you do a contact us page in css and get it work do you think...thanks for you help