1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed In need of cool template

Discussion in 'Archived' started by danswe, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danswe

danswe New Member

Hey everyone I´m kinda looking for a cool template for me and my friends guild. We are 35 IRL friends that love to play world of warcraft and are now eagerly waiting for the expansion. And we are in dire need of a site template that has some looks from the new expansion Wrath of the lich king.

If anyone got one laying around or want to help me create one please reply in this thread!

Thanks in advance
    Best Regards Dan

2. Alimadari

Alimadari New Member

3. deadmix

deadmix Member

hello

you can try this one also :

HTML Warcraft Game Clan Web Template, it's a Black and Brown, Fantasy Style :

Preview and Download

4. wilmec

wilmec New Member

5. tripper

tripper New Member

customize

I wanted to customize the clan templates to work with the arcade games. had anybody here done that before?
    cheers

6. shirmasgis

shirmasgis New Member

You can dowload HTML Warcraft Game Clan Web Template, it's a Black and Brown, Fantasy Style :

7. Teun

Teun New Member

There are enough WoW Templates on the internet, here are some templates:

• websitetemplates.homepage-designer.info/wow-templates.html
    • themebot.com/free-website-templates/e107-themes/939-world-of-warcraft-undead
    • themebot.com/free-website-templates/e107-themes/937-world-of-warcraft
    • wowinstaller.com/
    • joomla24.com/News/Template_News/WoWInstaller_-_World_of_Warcraft_Premium_Guild_Templates.html
    Next time use google, google is your friend (Let me google that for you).

No problem.

8. tripper

tripper New Member

thank you, i will give it a try.

9. grodt718

grodt718 New Member

Hello, Everyone

All the sites listed here looks great , "spread the word" :)

10. Abdul.D

Abdul.D New Member

Hey I can help, I can Design Proffesional templates...

I have messaged you my IM

11. web11

web11 Banned

Hi! I think you can try here

websitetemplates.bz/free-website-templates.html

There are interesting examples:)

12. Ruthe

Ruthe Community Manager

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your request.

Previously, your template request had to be put on hold due to insufficient resources; we are now pleased to announce that the template request forum will be relaunched on 24 March 2014.

In appreciation of your patience and loyalty all these years, we would like to invite you to be among the first to have your customized template produced.

If you would still like for this same template request to be processed, please reply to this thread within 30 days of this post and we will begin working on it as soon as possible.

Please note that any request to accept this offer after the above stipulated period will not be entertained.

I look forward to seeing you on FWT again!

:) ruthe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.