1. This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used.
    For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Cookie Usage page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Images not appearing??? NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dr-SargS, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Dr-SargS

Dr-SargS New Member

Hello,

im 15 and the other day I downloaded the Call of duty 2 template for my clan site. Im setting up a new clan site as the old one is rubbish, but I know how to edit the site. My problem is when it comes to uploading. The template comes with index, style.txt and an image folder. I havent edited the site yet as im just figuring out how to upload, but when I upload it, the images are not reconsised even thougth I have uploaded all the images into the right folder. If you would like to see, CLICK HERE (on my new site) to see what I mean by the images not being their.

Hope this isnt too confussing and thanks.

2. ishkey

ishkey Moderator, Logos, Sports Crests Staff Member Verified Member

Try uploading them again and make sure you are transfiring in the ASCII mode.

3. Dr-SargS

Dr-SargS New Member

I tryed uploading them onto freewebs but their was still an error so I think their is something wroung with the images.

4. ishkey

Nothing wrong with the images. It could be freewebs.
    Do you have your images in the images folder that they came in on the server?

5. Dr-SargS

Dr-SargS New Member

lol it isnt freewebs but im guessing there is something wroung with the banner. I mean on the bit to the side saying members, there is meant to be a photo. for net48 webhost the images just dont appear, but on freewebs it says images not found rather than there being no images at all. there are photos in the folder. Im using a html bulider to build it. Here is what its meant to look like but instead it looks like this. but then on freewebs it refused to upload them, but the same with the net48 one.

6. ishkey

post your code

7. Dr-SargS

Dr-SargS New Member

what do you mean by codes?

8. Dr-SargS

Dr-SargS New Member

Fixed It!

I found out that the problem was that at the time when I uploaded it, my internet was really slow so the files where currupted. I got a new template and it now works fine!